Gabapin Nt Tablet is used for treating a leg pain by standing continuously, trigeminal disease (a nerve disease), long duration of pain in arms by standing for a long time, fits (caused by nerve disorder), depression and in other conditions.
Each Gabapin Nt Tablet contains Gabapentin (100mg), Nortriptyline(10mg). These are available in tablet form. Gabapin Nt Tablet is manufactured by Intas Pharma.
Gabapin Nt Tablet Uses :-
Gabapin Nt Tablet is used to avoid leg pains, trigeminal disease, pain in arms, fits, depression, and also used in other conditions.
Side effects of Gabapin Nt Tablet :-
Side effects occurred by Gabapin Nt tablet are mild. But if they persists or become worsen then consult your doctor. The following are the side effects :-
- Urinary hesitancy.
- Skin rashes.
- Breast swelling in men.
- Sex drive decreases.
- Blurred vision.
- Gain in weight.
- Stevens-johson Syndrome.
- Ringing sound in the ear.
- Dry mouth.
Gabapin Nt Tablet Precautions :-
- Avoid long time exposure to ultraviolet light and should wear protective clothing.
- If sudden mood changes occur then immediately consult your doctor.
- The tablet is to be taken with a full glass of water.
Gabapin Nt Tablet Do’s and Don’ts :-
The tablet can be consumed once or twice a day.
The tablet shows its effectiveness in a period of one week and one month.
- If you miss a dose take it as early as possible.
- It is better to set an alarm if you are regularly missing a dosage.
- It is recommended to use this tablet after food.
- Consult your doctor before intake and while stopping this tablet.
Don’t take extra dosage if you missed a dose.
- Don’t drive a vehicle or operate a heavy machinery, if you are experiencing drowsiness, dizziness, headache or hypotension.
- Don’t drink alcohol with medicines as it intensifies the drowsiness.
- Don’t take over dosage . ( more than prescribed by a doctor).
- Don’t stop the intake of tablet without consulting to your doctor.
- Don’t consume Gabapin Nt Tablet if you are experiencing the hypersensitivity, Cardiac arrhythmias, Acute Myocardial infarction, Bowel obstruction, Epilepsy, Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperthyroidism, Kidney problems, Narrow angle glaucoma, Liver disease, stomach pain, phaeochromocytoma, vomiting sensation.
Gabapin Nt Tablet Drug Interactions :-
Gabapin Nt Tablet can be interacted with the following drugs :-
- Rauwolfia Reserpine.
Storage of Gabapin Nt Tablet :-
All medicines are to be stored at room temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Freezing of medicines should be avoided. Keep the medicines reach out of children.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist for dosage information.
Gabapin Nt Tablet Packages and Strengths :-
Gabapin Nt Tablet is available in a package of 10 tablets and having the strengths of 100mg+10mg, 400mg+10mg.