Neurobion Forte mainly used for treating the permanent nerve damage, Vitamin. B3 deficiency, cardiovascular disease, hypophosphatemia, hypocalcaemia, and in other conditions.
Composition of NeurobionForte and Dolo Neurobion Forte:-
Each ?tablet contains active salts including Calcium pantothenate (50mg), Cyanocobalamin (15mcg), Thiamine (10mg), Nicotinamide (45mg), pyridoxine (3mg).
Dolo ? Neurobion Forte:
Acetaminophen( known as paracetamol)
Uses of Neurobion Forte :-
This tablet is used for treating, controlling, preventing and improving the following conditions, diseases and symptoms :-
- Hypo calcaemia
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin B3 deficiency.
- Permanent nerve damage.
- Renal tubular osteomalacia.
- Uremic osteodystrophy.
- Oncogenic hypophosphatemic osteomalacia.
- High Cholesterol.
- Sporadic Hypophosphatemic.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- The deficit of attention and hyperactivity disorder.
- Stomach and intestine problems.
- Clogged arteries.
- The low number of RBC.
- Mental disorders.
Side effects of Neurobion Forte tablet :-
Intake of Neurobion Forte tablet there are mild side effects. These are not must for everyone.
The side effects are listed below :-
- Increasing in blood sugar levels.
- Deposition of calcium salts in tissues.
- Gastrointestinal Distress.
- Depression of CNS.
Neurobion Forte tablet Effectiveness :-
Intake Neurobion Forte tablet performs the following positive effects and improves the patient’s conditions :-
- Promotes calcium absorption in intestines, retention at kidneys by increasing present calcium levels.
- Catalyse vitamin consumption
- Helps the tissue in metabolising and respiration of fats and proteins by lowering cholesterol.
- Relaxes the nerve signals to the brain.
- Relaxes and slows down the overactive of heart muscles by modifying the electrical activity.
Neurobion Forte tablet Do’s and Don’ts :-
- This medicine is used for treating the permanent nerve damage, vitamin B3 deficiency, cardiovascular diseases and in other conditions.
*The tablet can be consumed once or twice a day.
- If you miss a dose take it as early as possible.
It is better to set an alarm if you are regularly missing a dosage.
It is recommended to use this tablet after food.
Consult your doctor before intake and while stopping this tablet.
? Don’t take extra dosage if you missed a dose.
? Don’t drive a vehicle and don?t operate a heavy machinery, if you are experiencing drowsiness, dizziness, headache or hypotension.
? Don’t drink alcohol with medicines as it intensifies the drowsiness.
? Don’t take over dosage . ( more than prescribed by a doctor).
? Don’t stop the intake of tablet without consulting to your doctor.
? Don’t give your medications to other people assuming that they too have the same condition.
? Don’t flush off medicines down the toilet or pour them into the drainage.
? Don’t consume the expired Neurobion Forte tablet. Expired drug may be ineffective or in some cases it may cause illness or sick.
Drug Interactions of This Tablet :-
The side effects of ?the tablet may change when it is taken in combination with other drugs. Intake of this tablet in combination with other drugs may increase the risk of side effects or it may not work properly. It is better to consult your doctor and inform about all the drugs and medications you are undergoing. But, Neurobion Forte ?may interact with the following drug products :-
Neurobion Forte tablet Contraindications :-
Neurobion Forte tablet is a contraindications to the following conditions :-
- Increased master cells condition.
- Atrophic Gastritis.
- Double dosage.
- Active peptic ulcer.
- Cardiac arrhythmias.
- Acute Myocardial infarction.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Low amount of potassium in blood.
- Leber’s hereditary optic atrophy.
- Occasional smokers.
- Renal or hepatic impairment.
- Operation to remove stomach.
- skin diseases.